- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Your satisfaction is very important to us. We hope that you will enjoy wearing your new eyewear and come back to visit us again. Make sure you check that your frame models and quantities are exactly what you want before submitting the order.
All our adult frames are covered for one year. Children frames are covered for two years.
Free USPS Standard Shipping is available. Fedex, Expedited shipping, International Orders, and Returns are not included in the Free Shipping Offer.
Exchanges (see below for outlet store policy)
If you wish to exchange an item, you have 30 days of the invoice date to return it to TC Charton Store.
- You may exchange eyewear for eyewear of equal value within the first 30 days of the invoice date.
- If the exchange is for a new pair with a different value, the difference will be charged to you.
- Products that have been discontinued, that we may be able to locate for you, are final sale items. They have no warranty and may not be exchanged.
There is a limit of one exchange per order. You must pay all shipping charges for any exchange.
Returns (see below for outlet store policy)
If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return them to TC Charton within 30 days of the invoice date for a full refund, minus shipping costs. Please note, readers and blue light block lenses are not refundable because they are custom made for the frame when ordered. Due to the custom nature of prescription lenses we cannot accept their return, nor are they replaceable. If there are prescription lenses already fitted into your frame, we are not obliged to replace them for you. Please have your optician remove them and replace it with the original demo lenses before returning them to TC Charton.
Condition for returns & Exchanges
- It is essential that you send the product back in its original condition, with its original packaging. The original wrapping, carrying case, wipe cloths and documentation must be included. Eyewear cannot be damaged, scratched, or otherwise altered from their original selling condition.
- Items that have been altered and therefore not in original condition will not be accepted or returned. You are responsible for any damage done during shipment back to TC Charton Store.
- Shipping charges for returns to TC Charton Store are your responsibility. Special order products have no return policy.
- International customers must contact us directly to request a return. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
You may cancel your order at any time before your order is shipped. Once the order has shipped please follow our returns and exchanges policy.
Under no circumstance are we liable for packages being lost in transit or customs. It is the customer's responsibility to track their packages and contact customs should there be an issue.
Customers are responsible for all taxes and duties imposed. Shipping is calculated directly from Fedex or USPS
and is non refundable
Outlet store Items Terms and Conditions
All sales are final, no returns and no exchanges.
One year manufacturer warranty applies.